Which Windows operating system Am I running?

repo

Which Windows operating system Am I running?
When you read this article, you will find out which operating or version of windows is the computer you use in your daily life.
Windows 7 and later the question of which version of Windows you are using depends on your location, time and subject.
You will be asked what your operating system or version of windows is when you question an error on your computer, or if your friend is trying to get or help you with any issues. To help you, you have to know the answer to this question a little bit.
I'm sure this article, which seems simple to many people, will make sense for them to learn and understand the unknown.
Check operating system information in Windows or 10

1st. In the search box on your taskbar, type about, and then select About Your Computer.

2nd ed. Find the name of the Windows properties by scrolling down the vertical bar on the right of the About window.

3. You can see which version of Windows your computer is running or the operating system “Edition’ information.

4. To find out if you are running the 32-bit version or 64-bit version of windows, which is also defined as the kernel structure, move the vertical bar up to the device properties name.

5. Also, to find out which version of Windows your computer is running, press the Windows logo key + R, type winver in the run command window that opens, and choose OK.

6. You will get information about Windows 10.

I had no chance to get information when I asked the spouse,friend, friends I was trying to help until today about the operating system or version. And the answer I get is what? it was in shape. This article will help many readers who are on a quest if it is a bit late article. I think. I would appreciate if you would write your thoughts in the comments window under this article.
Special Note: friends think of social networking websites, such as writing comments from there does not give any value to the author.

Valuing the author of the article if you really want to prove your liking! Click the link or image in the sharing system. You reach the site where the author wrote the article.

Now write your worth Comment: don't hesitate to fill in the information in the comment window on the article page you reached and write your thoughts clearly. Check the warning box on the left for comments to come to your e-mail.
I wish you a pleasant day with your Windows operating system…